Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Tell me about it, stud"













This blog is only being typed because i have a paper to write and i like procrastinating :)

I am so excited for the Friday Night Jive! I have always loved the 30s-50s, and i'm glad my youth pastor comes up with creative ideas.

My mom and i have been going shopping for my outfit this weekend. We got some material for my poodle skirt and my mom is working on it right now :)i have most of my accessories collected. The only thing I am still not sure about is hair/make up stuff. I don't really want to wear my hair in a pony tail, so i'm doing some more research with that. It doesn't seem common to find a girl from the 50s with long hair, sadly.

Also, yesterday i got excited and bought Grease. :) It's one of my favorite movies and i can't believe it's taken this long for me to get it. Wahhh.

Anyways, i hope everyone had a great weekend! Can't wait for the next one! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment