Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Recipe Review: Baked Peaches

Last weekend I found a unique recipe that's just perfect for peach season! It seemed rather simple, so I gave it a try. 






  1. You'll need:
  2.  2 Fresh Peaches
  3.  Unsalted Butter
  4.  Brown Sugar
  5.  Ground Cinnamon

            Directions:
           Pre-heat oven to 375
           Cut each peach in half and pit. This will take the longest!
           Place peaches in baking dish.
           In the center of each peach, add 1 tsp of butter
           Sprinkle Brown Sugar on top of the butter
           Sprinkle ground cinnamon all over the peaches!
           Bake in the oven for 30 minutes
     




These peaches will make your kitchen smell really good. They're great for August as most of us are itching for the Fall yet know it's still summer. The cinnamon on these sweet peaches give off a nice autumn scent and taste! Next time I make them, I'm going to chop them up and put them in my vanilla ice cream!

4 comments:

  1. If you want to cut calories, use honey instead of butter. It brings out the natural sweetness of them. It was so good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this recipe reminded me of a recipe I tried before called also baked peaches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So delicious!!! I added some pecans to the top 15 mins into baking, such a good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete