Saturday, March 2, 2013

Military Diet: Day 2



Breakfast
1 egg
1 slice of wheat toast (NO BUTTER)
1/2 grape fruit
1 cup GREEN TEA every morning no
    exceptions







Lunch
1 cup of cheese
1 boiled egg
5 saltine crackers
3 Strawberries *I added that because I can*

Dinner
1 kiwi
1 pear
2oz Pork Chop
1 cup green beans


I am noticing that I am used to snacking a lot. I had a headache last night because I wanted food. However, stomachs are not as big as you'd think so there's no reason to eat a boat for dinner. I kind of cheated today because I was at the mall with a friend, so I didn't have lunch. I bought myself an Orange Julius. Because of this, I did not have ice cream with my dinner, so it evens out. :) I had my "lunch" later on while I was babysitting. It was difficult because the kids wanted to get their Fondue fountain out, and their mom ordered a pizza. So pizza and  chocolate has been in front of my face. Not gonna lie I dipped my three strawberries in the fondue. Yet, I do not regret that. :) So far, I really like this diet. Though it is hard in the tempting moments, I think if I keep up with it every week it will pay off!

Day 1 Weight: W
Day 2 Weight: W- 1.3




1 comment: