Friday, March 1, 2013

Military Diet: Day 1


FOOD
Breakfast
1 cup of Green Tea
1 hard boiled egg
1 pear +  Water w/ 1/2 tsp baking soda (substitutes grapefruit)

Lunch
1/4 cup of peanuts
1 Slice of Whole Wheat Toast
1 cup of Green Tea

Dinner
2 hot dogs
1 cup of spinach leaves w/cherry tomatoes
1 grapefruit
1 cup of vanilla ice cream





I mixed up some of the lunches and breakfasts (NOT DINNERS since they are larger portions) to satisfy my taste.
This month I am NOT eating any pizza (my favorite food) on the 4 days off because I want to see if I feel better without it.

Substitution List


FITNESS
Cardio- run until 500 cals burned, at least 30 min.
Arms- triceps
Abs- sit ups & crunches & pilates ball




Before breakfast I weighed: W
Before bed I weighed:  W+1.1 lbs



*Friend me on MyFitnessPal

No comments:

Post a Comment