Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Last Tuesday



On June 9th, my friend Kat and I ventured off to Chicago to see Justin Bieber perform on his Believe Tour. Since Indianapolis was sold out, the next closest location was Chi-town. Oh, man was it amazing! I was given two tickets as a birthday gift, but before Kat and I left we realized that these two tickets were in completely different sections. We were pretty anxious about the dilemma, but we each knew what we would pay to see the Biebz. We ended up buying floor seat tickets and we made such a great choice. I know that on Justin's next tour I will most definitely make sure I have pit seats. The dancing, video, lights, etc... all the hard work put into his shows is just phenomenal to see. And plus, he's very entertaining and talented.

To read the full story, check out Kat's blog: Believe!












I'm not gonna lie, I questioned why I didn't grow up to be a successful dancer so I could dance with the Biebs one day. 



Drum solo







Our feelings after the show. Minds blown. We really wanted to go to Justin's show in Indianapolis the following day. It was really hard for us not to.... but we also know that we need to be financially responsible. I guess you can never really get enough of Justin Bieber.



Now, this photo below is my pride and joy:


Since I dropped my own camera when I was in Africa last summer, my mom kindly let me borrow hers. My phone battery is a weakling, so I was so fortunate to have one of my mom's precious possessions. At the very end of the concert, all of us Beliebers decided that it would be worth it to push the security guards down in order to make it to the front stage. There are more of us than there are of them, right? Never in my life was I genuinely thankful for being tall until the Justin Bieber concert. I jumped over chairs and pushed people aside and I wasn't even sorry. I got so close to the stage and got this gem of a photo! 


So Justin, until next time!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment