Sunday, April 4, 2010

*Random Updates

-Last Thursday my dad, sister katie, and i went to Wooster, OH, to the Children's Home of Ohio on a missions trip with WRCC. Originally my mom and sister, kelly, were supposed to come too, but kelly had a 24-hour flu.
On all day Friday and Saturday morning the crew worked on cleaning up the ground and adding mulch. The band Sing, Love, Sing! came on Saturday afternoon and the kids loved it!
Sunday morning we cleaned up the place WRCC stayed in, took a group picture outside, and drove home. I had a great weekend and got close to a lot of people :) I wish we would've had more time with the kids at CCHO, but they had a unique schedule that could not be tampered with. We only got to be with them for a little bit. We didn't go to Church on Easter Sunday, which was weird, but all together i have had a great weekend.
-I am waiting for my cousins to come from North Carolina and Delaware.
-I am working this week, which is awesome because i need money for CIY.
-Friday i am going on a trip to Purdue :)

And i feel like SB is almost over because i haven't really been home :( yuck

No comments:

Post a Comment