Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Right Now Somebody Needs A Reason To Believe


Lately I have been learning a lot about my non-believer friends from what they tell me. I am glad that they tell me things so I can pray for their salvation, but I think there comes a point where the information they give me about what goes on in their lives completely freaks me out. I love it when the Lord speaks through me to my atheist friends, and when I see God speaking through another Christian. It is awesome! I just think lately I have been filled with a lot of doubt because of a lot of my friends' apathy about the Lord and the bad decisions they make. I feel the Lord has placed a lot more people who hate Him in my life than ever before, and right now I am just really trying to be the example He is calling me to be. I am really trying to fight off this doubt because God can do anything. I know that these people are completely able to love Him, but they are so blind about their choices that they do not see the purpose or self-benefit in doing so.

Too many times I am too focused on myself and my life that I completely forget to pray for the lost, and I want to change that. God wants us to share the good news with everyone and to not let fear or doubt get in the way of doing what we're called to do.

"You see, we don’t go around preaching about ourselves. We preach that Jesus Christ is Lord, and we ourselves are your servants for Jesus’ sake" 2 Corinthians 4:5

No comments:

Post a Comment