Monday, April 26, 2010

Purdue Trip





On April 9th I went to check out Purdue, and I really really liked it.
Although this was my first college visit, Purdue made me feel pretty great.
I went to an Engineering seminar, although I would have a knack for that major, there's no way I'd like it. Both of my parents were engineers, and I was given the gift, but there's no passion there (at least for right now). After that I checked out the Pharmacy School Seminar, and I am definitely adding that to my "list of majors". I don't hate science (only physics), and I know there's a lot of $$$ involved.. I understand not to only go after a job for the pay, and I get that but there's no way that's not a major thing I have to look at. What I like about the idea of being a Pharmacist is because it gives flexible hours (perfect for my future house-wife career), has a great pay, and has a lot to do with Chemistry. So yeah, I'm considering it.

I extremely loved the dorm tour we got as well. Every girl loves that part haha.

My best friend and I have shared a crazy dream about going there together with a bunch of friends who have already gotten in. We'll see where God takes us :)

I am excited to visit Northwestern this Wednesday. I love college visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment