Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Facebook


I just want to take the time to talk about how immature it is to post serious things on Facebook. Things can be hurtful and can rip people a part. I have had little time to actually be on this week, but whenever I am I see nasty things. Is it not obvious that the world can see what you post? Atleast keep it private or in a message if you gotta tell someone something.
Nothing serious has happened to me in anyway, but I have seen it happening to others lately, and it's sickening. As Christians we are supposed to love everyone, even those that get on our nerves. As Christ has said, what good is it to love only those we love? How are we accomplishing anything? Facebook is a pretty low place to post things serious. Facebook is meant to be a place to connect friends together and stay in the loop with our loved ones. Grr!

Later on I will put an update about how my Purdue visit went and other fun stuff in my life. For now I gotta get to studying for Physics.

No comments:

Post a Comment