Tuesday, April 30, 2013

An April Milestone w/ Some *N SYNC

Hey friends, I just wanted to say a big thank you.
 For the month of April, Far More Than Rubies was gracefully given 841 pageviews...
inching towards 850 (not including my own)! I know it's not a lot, but I have never had views like that before, and I have been making a conscious effort to blog more this year. I have a lot of personal blogger goals that I want to meet, and I can not be more excited. :)

Thank you all for the view love. And, a special thanks to my newest contributors:



Snappee Turtle Blog & Shop




People love what they have to say, and they were kind enough to put my button on their blogs. I hope the love is returned.



And since it IS the last day of April, I HAVE TO.


don't get it?



*if you're easily offended by female bodies... Far More Than Rubies apologizes for the video still.






1 comment: