Friday, April 12, 2013

High Five for Friday!: First Link Up

This year... I am stepping up my blogging game a bit. That means more typing for me! A more experienced blogging friend of mine, Eva from SnappeeTurtle, suggested that I designate certain days of the week to blog. What a great idea to get started. 


I am linking up with From My Grey Desk and participating in High Five for Friday!

What is it? Click.









1. Got to spend time with some of favorite babies. Haven't seen them in two weeks, so we 
     snuggled together. 
2. My first ever celebrity tweet from none other than DJ Tanner ;) Side note: Candace Bure's 
    new book "Balancing It All" will be out on New Years Day!
3. I found a gem online. The complete Fresh Prince of Bel-Air series.. for free! Someone's a 
    genius for this!
4. I have been craving Italian Ice, and I found a local brand. I am definitely looking forward 
    for the ice cream shoppes to open... I am searching for home-made Italian Ice... 
    specifically Pina Colada flavored :) For now, Luigi's does the trick.
5. Wet N Wild is the best/most affordable nail polish brand ever. I'm diggin' these colors    
     Club Havana & I Need A Refresh-Mint. Perfect for the Spring!




Now, I definitely look forward to keeping my lense on the look-out for some of my picture perfect moments next week. Perhaps my blog will look prettier. :)


 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wet n' wild is def where it's at when it comes to budget friendly nail polishes! I'm a fan.
    stop by some time http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment! Glad i'm not the only one who loves wet n wild! followed your page. i love fashion too :)

      Delete