Friday, April 19, 2013

H54F week #2







1. Found this awesome bible verse as I have been reading Job. Gave me a lot of peace. We humans can try, but we simply cannot comprehend the mind of God, and his plans for us. We just have to trust.

2. Okay, I am obsessed with Häagen-Dazs, the Mango flavor is definitely the best of the two. Both taste exactly like the fruit! Such yummy sorbet... however, not healthy one bit- way too much sugar! I'd be ashamed to admit how fast I went through those containers.

3. I babysit these darlings nearly every week. They are just so silly and brighten up my day. We watch a lot of Netflix together, and it is so funny that they enjoy Dexter's Laboratory.. I watched that show when I was younger. It's so weird to re-watch it with them.

4. It's harder to tell in this photo, but can you see the moon? I was reading on my back porch, and as the sun started to leave, I stayed outdoors. I couldn't believe that I could capture the moon with my Android's cruddy camera. Such beauty!

5. I reached a goal this week as I finally finished my Anna Godbersen book, and moved on to Gone With The Wind! When I was given Gone with the Wind on Valentine's day, I was in the middle of the other book and was tempted so many times to quit and start on this Southern classic. I felt so anxious to get on with my reading, but I am glad that I finished the first book I was reading- I feel accomplished. Now, it is so interesting to dig into the mind of Scarlett O'hara.. and often humorous at times. I am working on a book review, and will definitely include some top 10 quotes. 





 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg
 5 Things Friday Linky Party

1 comment:

  1. Love the movie gone with the wind but have never sat down to read the book. Stopping by from snappee turtle's link up!

    ReplyDelete