Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal

Good morning everyone! I can am looking forward to a sunny and warm day here in Indiana. I don't know about you, but I get pretty tired of eggs every morning. I don't like cereal that much either, so sometimes I just love me some strawberry oatmeal!

Here's my extra-simple recipe:





  • 1 cup 100% Whole Grain Oats
  • Mix with Soy Milk
  • 3-4 Large Strawberries
       NO SUGAR NECESSARY!

Whenever my family has soy milk, I eat Strawberry Oatmeal every morning! The sweetness in the soy adds a lot of flavor, so it's a better alternative to regular milk and sugar. I actually don't like Soy Milk by itself because it's so sweet, but it's perfect in Oatmeal & Smoothies.



So now that you have seen a few food posts from me, let me tell you that I like cooking! I rarely blogged about it in the past, but since yesterday when I threw together a delicious pasta salad I decided that I should add some flavor to my blog with some yummy goods. 

I will share with you all my finds as I come across them. I am more of a food-critic than a recipe creator, BUT I have now added a new page in my blog specifically for all things food!




 This space is for recipes I've whipped together AND recipes I've LOVED from others. Credit will ALWAYS be given to where it's due- so if I love your recipe... don't you worry, everyone will know it's yours. :)

I hope you all have a great day! Off to a full day of babysitting and Calculus. I am so ready for summer!  How about you?



Wanna add some chocolate to your morning?

Check out:
Skinny Recipe: Chocolate covered Strawberry Oatmeal

No comments:

Post a Comment